Uptime Guarantees Only Apply to Shared Hosting Server Solutions. Service Availability is the total time in a calendar month that the Web Depot Internet Solutions services are available through the Internet, provided that Client has established connectivity. Web Depot Internet Solutions takes responsibility for the Service Availability within its immediate network segment, and cannot be held liable for problems directly related to an upstream bandwidth provider. The Network will be available to clients free of Network Outages for 99.9% of the time.
Service Downtime is any unplanned interruption in Service Availability during which the Client is unable to access the services as described in preceding section, provided the interruption is determined to have been caused by a problem in the immediate Web Depot Internet Solutions network segment as confirmed by Web Depot Internet Solutions. Service Downtime is measured as the total length of time of the unplanned interruption in Service Availability during a calendar month. Web Depot Internet Solutions is not responsible for any unplanned outages due to third-party software failure. This is the direct responsibility of the software publisher and not of Web Depot Internet Solutions.
Scheduled Service Downtime is any Web Depot Internet Solutions interruption of Hosting Services. Scheduled Service Downtime occurs during a Web Depot Internet Solutions server maintenance window, which occurs in conjunction with a 24 hour notice to the Client via electronic communication or announcement.
Performance Credit occurs when 99.9% uptime is not met. If the client is requesting credit due to downtime incurred on the network the client must report the outage(s) to our Support Department providing the dates the downtime had occurred and for how long. All requests have to be made within seven (7) days after the alleged incurred downtime, or else the request might be denied at the discretion of Web Depot Internet Solutions. All requests must be made in writing via email or through our ticketing system.
This SLA does NOT cover Service Downtime caused by problems in the following:
- Client’s local area network
- Client-provided Internet connectivity or end-user software
- Entities inside Client’s internal network including, but not limited to, firewall configuration and bandwidth shaping, local area workstations, or other servers, equipment, and software that have a potential bearing on the local networking environment
- Unmanaged VPS/Dedicated Services (which are only prorated for the amount of time the server is down)
- Incurred downtime due to hardware/software upgrades, or security updates necessary for our servers.
The following are excluded from the monthly calculation of Service Availability:
- Any utilized Scheduled Service Downtime
- Any problems beyond the immediate Web Depot Internet Solutions network segment
- Any interruptions, delays or failures caused by Client or Client’s employees, agents, or subcontractors, such as, but not limited to, the following:
- Inaccurate configuration
- Non-compliant use of any software installed on the server
- Client initiated server over-utilization
- Any problems related to attacks on the machine such as hacking, bandwidth-based attacks of any nature, and service or operating system exploits
- DDoS or other factors that fall outside the Web Depot Internet Solutions administration
If Web Depot Internet Solutions is directly responsible for causing the downtime, the customer will receive a credit for 10 times (1,000%) the actual amount of downtime. This means that if your server is unreachable for 1 hour (beyond the 0.1% allowed), you will receive 10 hours of credit. The amount of compensation will not exceed the client’s monthly recurring charge. This uptime credit does not apply for any month that the customer has been in breach of our Terms of Service or if the account is in default of payment.
Lets Work Together
Naas based Web Design company that can help you create or update your online presence. Whether it’s an affordable brochure website, one for a growing business, or a cost-effective eCommerce solution, together we can create a design tailored to meet the specific needs of your business.